Residential Broadband Service from B4SH
Please complete, electronically sign and date this form to confirm that you have entered into a contract with Broadband for Surrey Hills Ltd and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- All equipment remains the property of Broadband for Surrey Hills Ltd.
- Monthly service payment to be made by Direct Debit.
- Your usage is to be in line with the B4SH Acceptable Use Policy and Terms and Conditions detailed on the Documents Page.
- The minimum period of contract is one month unless you are claiming a Gigabit Voucher.
- If you are claiming a Gigabit Voucher the minimum period of contract is 12 months (minimum term set by Government Gigabit Voucher Scheme). After 12 months the contract will automatically renew for a one-month period on a monthly basis, unless notified as per point 7 and 8 below.
- There is no early exit penalty.
- Your contract can be terminated by giving B4SH one month’s notice in writing.
- B4SH can terminate your contract by giving you one month’s notice in writing.
- B4SH reserves the right to terminate the service under our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Minimum term contract starts when service goes live. See points 4 and 5.
I/we accept the Terms and Conditions under which B4SH Fibre Optic Broadband Service is provided to me/us and agree to pay the router set up fee and monthly service fee as indicated. Full details and costs can be found on the B4SH website. I/we agree to accept future communications from B4SH by email. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. I/we have read and agree with B4SH’s Privacy Notice. (detailed on the Documents Page.)
For help with completing the form and summary of charges, please read these