01/02/24 This position has been filled. We are delighted to welcome Carl Duncalfe to the team!
Be part of our growing network! Based in the beautiful Surrey Hills, including Peaslake, Albury and Shere.
As a Civils Manager based in the Surrey Hills, you will lead your team to work effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner ensuring high quality of work and Health & Safety practices. The successful candidate will have management skills as well as practical skills and experience.
What you get:
- Join a small business building a new, independent community fibre broadband network.
- Working with a team of volunteers who are making a difference, providing a fast fibre broadband link to the beautiful rural Surrey Hills
- Real progression opportunities
- Flat management structure – small team removes bureaucracy
- Lots of autonomy
- Build and manage own team
- Field role – not tied to a desk
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fuel expenses paid
- No working on poles – our network underground
What we want:
- Strong management skills – experience in building relationships, excellent communications, conflict management, team motivation and management
- Practical experience working in the field. Must include driving excavators, tractors and towing trailers
- Proactive person with attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills – being proactive and organised, with clear plans, good attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Care for customers – manage expectations, build and maintain relationships, understand their requirements and manage any conflict
- Working with domestic installation team and assist installations
- Ideally an understanding of installation and blowing of fibre optic duct, but training can be offered
How to apply: Please apply at https://uk.indeed.com/job/civils-manager-52765333167dd081