Part time Administrator position – Now Filled.
Seeking admin help in the office. Part time role initially with the potential to develop an office manager role.
With our growth and network expansion we need office help.
We would like help 2 days a week initially (can be flexible on days and hours) and some work could be remote.
Work with one other to support the running of our small, local company in Merrow which is rolling out a new fibre network in the Surrey Hills.
We need a proactive person, with a can-do attitude and attention to detail. We are looking for someone with the aspiration to develop their managerial capabilities.
Work will be varied and will grow with the person.
Work with one other to help support the administration of the company. Will cover all aspects of the business, so work will be varied.
The role will grow with the person as they learn more about the business and we grow as a company.
You will work alongside the Director of Administration and Customer Care with tasks including:
- Purchasing – liaising with suppliers to place orders and track receipt
- Inventory management – monitoring stock levels and when restocking required
- Insurance renewals – getting quotes and renewing annually
- Minute taking – taking Board minutes and typing up
- Responding to email enquiries regarding connections
- Database entries – entering enquiries onto client relationship management database (CRM) (training will be given)
- Coordinating Gigabit voucher applications – all managed online through email and a Government website
- Requesting contracts and filing onto our CRM
- Documenting wayleaves – working with our team and land owners to get wayleave documents signed and filed on our CRM.
- Issuing share certificates – printing certificates, sending to shareholders with completed tax relief forms.
Plus other administrative tasks as required.
- Would be helpful if person is comfortable with technology, but if not, is happy to learn.
- Good computer skills – MS Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Is a good team-player
- A level or equivalent, degree preferred